The Story Behind The Don Julio Paloma
Salty, refreshing, and slightly sweet, the Don Julio Paloma hits all the right notes for a spring and summer sipper. Shake Don Julio Reposado, lime juice, and agave nectar over ice, strain and top with grapefruit juice and a splash of soda water. Finish the drink with a grapefruit peel or a lime slice to garnish, and if you’re in the mood, a salted rim is always a perfect addition.
- 1 ½ ounces Tequila Don Julio Reposado
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- Combine Don Julio Reposado, fresh lime juice, and agave nectar into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a glass over ice.
- Top cocktail off with grapefruit juice and soda water if desired.
- Garnish with grapefruit peel or lime wedge.
Rate This Recipe:
This recipe is sponsored by Don Julio Tequila.