The Story Behind The Apple Cinnamon Mule
The Apple Cinnamon Mule is a seasonal alternative for anyone looking to add fall flavors to a fresh-tasting vodka classic. To prepare, shake Ketel One Vodka, apple cider and lime juice over ice, strain into an iconic copper mug and top with your favorite ginger beer. Be sure to garnish with an apple slice and a cinnamon stick for a festive touch that completes this spicy sweet cocktail.
This recipe is sponsored by Ketel One Vodka.
- 1 1/2 ounces Ketel One Vodka
- 1/2 ounces Fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces Apple cider
- 3 ounces Ginger beer
- Apple slice and cinnamon stick
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour the vodka, apple cider, and lime juice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a copper mug filled with fresh ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick.