Currently Open Positions
Brand Partnership Manager
At VinePair, drinking is culture. We’re a group of people obsessed with experiences centered around drinking and connecting them to everything else in our lives from news, to politics, to arts, to sports and culture. Our content fuels the conversations you have over a drink. We’re a passionate and committed team that uses our expertise and unique voice to create content that resonates.
VinePair is seeking our first full-time Brand Partnership Manager to bring our popular verticals to the marketplace. This person will manage all advertising and sponsorship sales for VinePair including digital, branded content, and event sales. This as a great opportunity for an entrepreneurially-minded candidate who wants a chance to create their own department within a fast-growing media organization.
- Manage sales cycle from beginning to end including: prospecting new accounts, identifying decision makers, conducting compelling and dynamic in-person sales presentations, negotiating and closing contracts, collecting materials, and providing accounts with post-campaign reporting.
- Secure and manage response to all RFP’s from clients and agencies.
- Work closely with editorial team to create strong, creative, and compelling 360-degree advertising programs and offerings.
- Heavily prospect and cold call to secure and grow new accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and agencies.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals.
- Continually update and customize sales presentations, as well are general advertising materials (media kit, audience data, etc.).
- Conduct regular sales meetings and provide revenue updates to upper management.
- Manage all materials and campaigns in DFP including regular reports to advertisers.
- 3 or more years experience in digital advertising sales required with a proven record of exceeding revenue goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with creative integrated selling across multiple platforms with premium brands (social, content/native, digital, and events).
- Ability to create compelling integrated programs that align with VinePair’s editorial POV.
- An understanding of the value and challenges of selling a start-up brand.
- In-depth knowledge of digital media and online marketing technology and its competitive landscape.
- Knowledge and interest in wine, beer and spirits a must!
This is a full-time position in based in NYC. Along with the exceptional work environment, we offer our employees health, vision; paid vacation/holidays and equity.