Now that we’ve rounded the Memorial Day bend, our moods are brighter and our wine glasses are, well, pinker. Last week we introduced you to four awesome rosés from four different countries, which sparked the inspiration for today’s post featuring pink-themed wine paraphernalia. So, in the spirit of all things pink and summery, here’s a little something to brighten up your day:
- I first came across this Hay Colour Glass in Copenhagen last summer. While I seriously contemplated how to bring it home in my suitcase, the idea of carrying glass in my bag was not particularly appealing (or realistic). So imagine my delight when I discovered a way to order them online in the States. I pass that good luck onto you, dear readers . . .
- You can never have enough corkscrews in the collection, so why not add a burst of color to the usual black and white suspects? The Pink Dragonfly Corkscrew will do just the trick.
- Party like it’s 1898 with a lovely lady in pink sipping a little bubbly: Champagne Jules Mumm
- Found this beauty on Pinterest and I can see it fitting perfectly with this wonderful collection.
- This is just one of the many images created by The Selby that documents an Airbnb journey to London, Paris, Tokyo, Sydney and Los Angeles.
- Dreamland central right here: Sangria Swirled Frozen Margaritas
- Drink in style at the park or pool this summer with The Wine Sippy Cup