While it might feel like spring will never arrive, in actuality it’s only two weeks away. And with spring comes spring cleaning…or as I like to see it, time for redecorating.
Last spring, in an effort to spruce up ye olde, tiny NYC apartment, I embarked on a mission to update my living room walls. For inspiration, I browsed design magazines, blogs and, of course, Pinterest. The result was a fun gallery wall that pulled together various pieces of art we had floating around the apartment. It was an elegant solution to what had previously been a bit of a haphazard mess. Which brings me to today’s post.
With last year’s project in mind, I offer some inspiration for your own home decorating projects. Below, I’ve put together a collection of prints, paintings and photographs that feature my beverage of choice: wine. Enjoy!
- Red Wine from hardtofind
- Wine Anatomy from anek on Etsy
- French Wine Art from anek on Etsy
- Champagne Bottle by Katie Mallory on Etsy
- Smile, There’s Wine from Society6
- Wine Stain Art: Self-Portrait As Saint Pompette by Amelia Fais Harnas
- Wine Cellar Master And Taster Spitting Wine by Carlo Bavagnoli on Art.com
- The Hangover (Suzanne Valadon), 1887-1889 by Henri Toulouse-Lautrec on Art.com
- Vogue – April 1962 by Bert Stern on Art.com
- But First, Wine! by Sweet Patuny Prints on Etsy