We’ve got lots of ideas to help you celebrate Christmas this year. Whether you’re looking for the perfect wine to serve with Christmas or Christmas Eve dinner, the perfect wine accessories, or the perfect after-dinner Christmas tipple, we’ve got some interesting ideas that will ensure you’re not labeled a Christmas grinch. Here’s our roundup of all of our recommendations from the past few weeks.
VinePair Christmas Wine Recommendations
- For decades, the English have had the tradition of drinking port—the fortified, sweet wine—on Christmas. We love the tradition so much, that we’d like to bring it stateside.
- Want an easy hole-in-one? Bring Nebbiolo to Christmas dinner.
- Twelve of the most interesting celebrity made wines available to drink this Christmas.
- You know what Santa really wants on Christmas Eve? A nice glass of wine. Check out our guide to leaving wine for Santa.
VinePair Christmas Accessories
Don't Miss A DropGet the latest in beer, wine, and cocktail culture sent straight to your inbox.
- Impress your guests with the perfect Christmas dinner wine accessories.
- Feeling crafty? Check out our 6 wine crafts for Christmas.